More Maggot Medical News From Ohio

Morbidly obese man found fused to chair he sat in for two years dies in hospital | Mail Online.

This one is from Bellaire, Ohio…. where a morbidly obese man had become fused to his chair, in a matrix of his skin, feces, urine and maggots.

His girlfriend had undertaken to feed him by hand since he had become too big to leave the chair.   The man apparently refused to accept medical help for an arthritic condition in his knees which had made it impossible for him to ambulate.

The individual, yet to be named was finally found unconscious by his girlfriend and was transported to a hospital in Wheeling, West Virginia where he later died.

See a   similar story from the Cincinnati Ohio area.